Hello! It’s just 13 days till Christmas! I’m so excited, what about you? This post is all about 12 Christmas nail art designs. They’re super easy and super cute. I actually don’t know which one to paint this year. I’m not professional at painting nails, no way, but we all know that even a simple nail art design can work, right? 🙂 So don’t be afraid to try these out and don’t give up!
2. It’s so cute, isn’t it?
3. Christmas lights make everything better.
5. Just red and white!
6. Santa Claus and some white dots, a.k.a white snowflakes.
7. A whole tutorial for this nail design!
8. Such a cute reindeer!
9. Penguin nails for Christmas. Why not? 🙂
11. Another cute snowman and some white dots, a.k.a. snowflakes.
12. Super easy and super cute nails with a bow.
The question is do you want to paint your nails this Christmas? Personally I’m bad at waiting for my nails to dry, but I enjoy painting them if the design is easy. After searching for various nail art designs I want to paint my nails for Christmas. Also, I found these pictures in Pinterest and in We Heart It.
I think you have all noticed that to make almost every nail design you need a dotting tool. If you don’t have a dotting tool just like me, don’t worry! Note that you can use a pen, bobby pins or just a simple pin.
I hope after this post you have some inspiration about how you want to paint your nails this Christmas. See you soon,