Hello girls! Today I’m going to tell you my June favorites. I can not believe that one summer month is over! How fast time flies, right? 🙂 It feels like summer just started yesterday, but don’t worry! We still have two months left. Now, let’s start with the June favorites!
1. Batiste Fresh Dry Shampoo. I just love this dry shampoo, it really makes my hair look clean and not oily! Also, it smells amazing. If you didn’t try this dry shampoo, you definitely need to buy it right now! 🙂
2. The Body Shop papaya shower gel. This shower gel is soap-free with papaya fruit extract from Thailand. It makes my skin soft and it smells like heaven! 🙂 I bought this shower gel from The Body Shop. In June, I tried 3 products from this shop and as you can see – they’re my favorites! I love this shop and I’m going to try some products from there in July.
3. Catrice ultimate nudes polish 05. I love the brush applicator. I always apply two thin layers and the color turns out really pretty. This nail polish is perfect for French-look.
4. Catrice re-touch light-reflecting concealer. Amazing concealer. It hides dark circles under my eyes and all the redness really well on my face. It’s easy to blend and it stays all day and the price is good. I will absolutely buy this concealer again.
5. Hollywood Style herbal soft lotion. You will not believe this, but I’m smelling this lotion right now. It just smells so so so great. Also it has vitamin A and UVA/UVB protection! So far, this is my favorite lotion. It leaves my skin feeling so soft, silky and this lotion absorbs quickly, you don’t have to wait so long. It’s not greasy and not sticky too! It’s just brilliant for me. You should definitely try this, especially in summer! 🙂 Your skin needs it!
6. The Body Shop ginger anti-dandruff shampoo. This shampoo is just wonderful. I have oily hair and I have dandruff. I read that this shampoo is for dry hair, but it worked for my oily hair perfectly too! I still have dandruff, but not as much as I had before using this product.
7. The Body Shop rainforest volume conditioner.This conditioner gives shine, volume to my hair and doesn’t weight it down, like conditioners I tried before and this one has no silicones, colourants or parabens. Just incredible. 🙂
8. Live Clean (Green Earth) firm hold styling spray. Why do you need toxic hairsprays, if you can buy a natural one? It’s just as amazing as the unhealthy hairsprays. 98 % plant ingredients! It’s just shocking! Also, it smells lovely. I used toxic styling sprays before and now I feel bad about it.
9. Book Allegiant by Veronica Roth. This book … I loved it so much. I know that there are some fans who hated this book, but for me the whole book was perfect. Everyone should read Divergent series! I’m so sad that it’s over.. Also, the ending was shocking and really sad for me. I’m not going to tell you anything about this book, just read it! 🙂
OneRepublic – Love runs out. I love OneRepublic and their songs! Listen to this song here (press) – Love Runs Out.
Lilly Wood & The Prick and Robin Schulz – Prayer in C. I heard this song on the radio and I can not stop listening to it! Listen to this song here (press) – Prayer in C.
This was my first favorites post in this blog. I hope you liked it. See you soon,